Monday, 3 November 2014

Aztec Monochrome

I am a massive fan of a coord so to see them featuring heavily this AW is very exciting! One thing I love about them, is that they not only work together, but you can also wear them separately so you technically get three outfits out of one coord.

This coord from Missguided (top and bottoms) is so simple yet it makes a statement. I seem to be so drawn to monochrome at the moment and this outfit is absolutely no exception. The pattern is so pretty and the material is soft yet doesn't feel like it will break easily. This outfit is very versatile, you could team it with some simple flats and a cardigan for a more dressed down look, or wear it with heels and a bold clutch to dress it up a little. I can definitely see myself wearing this to lectures, and also on a night out.

My clutch bag from New Look, I feel, adds a nice pop of colour to the otherwise black and white outfit which brightens it up a little. I also wore my gorgeous new rings from Le Lapin, which you can see in the close ups, and I absolutely can't get enough of them! They are so simple yet pretty, and don't make your fingers green like so many other rings I have had over the years *cringe*. My shoes from River Island are definitely my fave pair of heels at the moment. They are so cute but also super comfy.

Anyways, I hope you like this look!

Jess xx










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig