Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Nothing to Wear

Just a quick one this week. I actually meant to write this last week but ran out of time (I actually have to do work at uni!) better late than never eh? I have been totally loving all the AW stuff in the shops at the moment, especially the jumpers. This cropped sweat top from Boohoo, I absolutely fell in love with. I decided that it perfectly describes that moment when you have to get ready for work/school/uni and you open your wardrobe and don't know what to wear! 

I wore it with my pink New Look jeans to add a splash of colour, and my new chelsea boots, also from Boohoo, which are super comfy and really practical. This outfit has been one of my go-to outfits for uni as it is comfy and casual, yet looks like I have made some effort to look half decent!

I hope you are all having a lovely week!

Jess xx







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig