Saturday, 6 September 2014

Holiday Style Diary | Shell Pink and Tropical Print






Today's holiday style is my beautiful New Look combination. I've had these two lovelies for a while (and featured them on this blog post) and I keep finding occasions that I can wear them. I am a massive fan, if you haven't already noticed, of crop tops and my collection has massively grown over this spring/summer time. It's just a shame that the weather in England is getting too cold for them.

The tropical print was very popular over summer and my wardrobe is definitely no stranger to this palm print. It is perfect to pair with a simple colour like I have with this maxi skirt, which is called 'shell pink' making it fit into the holiday theme. The top is a soft material that feels so nice on the skin and the skirt hugs my waist making it fit perfectly. 

I wore my trusty Primark sandals with this outfit, although you can't really see them in any of the pictures!

Here are the links!


Crop top ~ New Look

Maxi skirt ~ New Look

Jess xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig