Sunday, 14 September 2014

Holiday Style Diary | Pretty in Paradox





I am actually in love with Pretty Little Thing's paradox collection, if you haven't had a look, you definitely must check it out! I can't believe just how many lovely things they have on there, I definitely had to feature one on my blog. I picked this criss cross bodysuit. It is so flattering on the neckline and goes so well with high waisted shorts, like here, or high waisted trousers making it super versatile. I love the criss cross straps as it makes it stand out from a lot of other bodysuits and adds a bit of fun to the look.

As I was in Rhodes and it was hot, I paired my bodysuit with my New Look shorts and River Island sandals to create a casual yet pretty look.

Bodysuit ~ Pretty Little Thing

Shorts ~ New Look

Sandals ~ River Island

Jess xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig