Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Holiday Style Diary | Flowers Forever





It's my last Holiday Style Diary, I have finally gone through all my looks from my lovely holiday to Rhodes back in August! I finish this series with this pretty New Look playsuit that I have had for absolutely ages but I think it got lost in my wardrobe because I only recently re-discovered it. The material is thin and loose making it ideal for hot weather, and the pockets are extremely handy but not too obvious. I don't know if you've noticed but I am a bit of a fan of the floral print at the moment, it's just so pretty and girly!

I teamed it with my Primark flipflops for an easy look.


Playsuit ~ New Look

Flipflops ~ Primark

Jess xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig