Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Travelling Style







I am super excited because I'm going on holiday tomorrow! Yay! This means that I am spending today sorting through all my clothes to try and decide what to take - and I won't be surprised if it doesn't all fit in my suitcase, that has happened before! I also wanted to share with you the outfit I shall be travelling in. And in case you hadn't realised, I won't be blogging for a while but don't worry, I have lots of plans for posts for when I'm back!

Since I will be on the plane for 4 hours, I have to be wearing something as comfy as absolutely possible, so jeans are out, but as I am going to Rhodes (Greek Island, the same place as last year - see the post here) it can't be too warm. I have, therefore, settled on leggings and an oversized top. I have rolled the sleeves up and tied a knot in the side to add a bit of shape to the top. The material of the leggings is pretty thin but still feels of good quality and has a grey and white tie-dye pattern to them, almost looking like clouds! The shoes I am wearing are extremely comfy (see my previous blog post here) and seem pretty perfect for this occasion.

I keep my makeup super super simple when travelling so my skin is able to breathe and I often tie my hair back as it can get annoying after a while!

Anyways, I hope you like this look!

Here are the links so you can take a lookie:

White Sandals - River Island - here

Leggings - Asos - here

Top - Asos - here

Necklace - Topshop - can't find the link!

Jess xx

P.S. You may have noticed I have had a bit of a change-up of my latest blog posts, this is because i keep changing my mind over how I like the layout! I'm very indecisive!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Those shoes are literally amazing! Check out my blog? http://alexandriao.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig