Friday, 29 August 2014

Holiday Style Diary | Tropical Vibes









I have a bit of a soft spot for jumpsuits and playsuits and my collection is forever growing. This jumpsuit is one of my favourites as the pattern is so pretty and girly and the material is really comfy. It was just the right kind of material that made it comfy and good quality, yet I could wear it in Greece and not overheat! The tropical print has definitely been popular over the summer so it wasn't long before the palm print made an appearance in my wardrobe! I dressed this outfit down with flipflops, however, swap that with heels and you would be able to wear it for more dressed up occasions. I teamed it with a black belt and my gorgeous Boohoo clutch bag.

My sister also fancied featuring in my pictures and on my blog so here you go Em! Not that you can see it particularly well, she is wearing a New Look dress which she has worn a fair amount so it is versatile and long-lasting.

My jumpsuit is from Boohoo - here

My belt is old but probably from New Look

My flipflops are Primark

My bag is also from Boohoo - here

And my sister's dress is from New Look

Hope you like this look!

Jess xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig