Friday, 22 August 2014

Holiday Style Diary | Pretty Tile Print







I'm back for my second Holiday Style Diary and this look is pretty similar to my last one (see it here). Printed camis are very popular at the moment and this one from New Look is one of my favourites. The blue and pink tile print is really pretty and girly and the material feels of good quality. Quite a large quantity of my clothes are from New Look as they are affordable yet last such a long time - for example my shorts, I have had these for such a long time but they don't feel worn or old.

I wore my Primark flipflops again and brought out my new Boohoo clutch bag which I have been dying to use. For my hair, I simply pinned it back either side and just let the rest fall.

My top is from New Look - here

My shorts are also from New Look but are really old!

My flipflops are from Primark

And my bag is from Boohoo - here

Jess xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig