Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Holiday Style Diary | Croppin' Coral






Holiday Style Diary 3! This one was kinda like a location shoot as we were spending the day in Lindos (a traditional Greek village/town) which was fun as I'd never done a location shoot before. It was extremely hot so a crop top and shorts was a must, especially as we were doing a lot of walking! My family laughed at me when they saw what shoes I was wearing, however, when it came to climbing over rocks and just generally walking loads, they turned out to be the right choice. If you have read any of my other recent posts (such as this or this) you will know that I am very much in love with these shoes!

Crop tops and bralets have been very much in this summer season, and I will forever have a love affair with coral, so when I saw this bralet, it didn't take much persuasion for me to purchase it. The material has a soft and comfortable feel to it, and despite the heat, I was safe from any sweat patches *phew*.

These denim shorts (like in my recent posts) are also really old and I have worn them so much, yet they don't show any sign of ageing or breaking which is fantastic. They also pretty much go with everything so are probably one of my favourites. We were planning on going to the beach at Lindos so I needed a bag that would fit my swimming stuff, as well as my camera in. I took my New Look bag which you can either have on your shoulder or use the smaller straps as it gave me more options, and it was big enough for all my stuff but if you pull the drawstrings, it makes it a lot smaller.

My bralet is Boohoo - here

My shorts are from New Look

My shoes are from River Island - here

My sunglasses are 4 from a market in Rhodes

My bag is from New Look

Jess xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig