Saturday, 2 August 2014

Chunky White Sandals






If you follow me on Instagram, you will have seen that I recently purchased these gorgeous white sandals from River Island. I had mentioned them in my Summer Wishlist post (see it here) and so when I spied them in my latest shopping trip, I simply had to have them!

I wore them on a day trip to Brighton beach with my boyfriend, which was a tad risky as wearing new shoes and doing lots of walking is usually a bad idea - I took some dolly shoes just in case! However, I have come to the conclusion that these are, quite possibly, the most comfiest shoes I have ever put on my feet! The straps hug your feet nicely whilst the platform and block heel provides a sort-of cushioning. 

I love this look as they are sandals so can be worn casually, but the flatform style means that they can also be dressed up. White is also very good for summer (highlights your tanned feet!) and they are really easy to clean too.

You will definitely be seeing these featuring on my blog frequently! I hope you like them as much as I do!

Get them here

Jess xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig