Sunday, 27 July 2014

The Perfect Palm






If you have read my last blog post (see it here), you will know that this dress was on my summer wishlist. I have been trying to save my money a bit more recently so I wasn't going to buy it, however, I eventually caved and this gorgeous dress is now mine!

This palm midi dress is from In The Style which is home to so many lovely clothes, it is a wonder I haven't emptied my bank account for them. The material feels sturdy and strong, but it's also stretchy so it hugs all the right places. The shape of the dress is quite simple while the neon pink palm print brings it to life. The midi style is very in at the moment as it is a bit more classy than a shorter dress but still allows you to show off your pins.

I can definitely see myself wearing this for drinks at the bar on holiday. Here I've paired it with my white River Island heels, however, to make it more holiday friendly, you could swap them for some white sandals or flatforms and a white or pastel coloured clutch bag.

You can get the dress here so go take a lookie!

Jess xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig