Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Summer Wishlist


Having just booked our summer holiday, my immediate instinct has been to find the perfect summer outfits. Sadly I have to be pretty reserved with my spending due to uni and the fact that I'm not a millionaire *sigh*. In light of this, I thought it would be nice to share with you some items which I really wished I owned in a sort-of summer wishlist. I hope you like these items as much as I do!


This dress is super cute and super summery. The dress itself is nice and simple but the pink palm design livens it up, whilst still having an elegant feel to it. This would be ideal to wear on a summers evening, drinking cocktails at the bar.


I have been eyeing up this crop top for a while now and I'm not sure I can resist for much longer. It's a simple top that would be acceptable to wear both day and night times. White is perfect to show off that golden tan, and teamed with some pastel coloured shorts/skirt/trousers, this look is right on trend.


I've never really looked twice at midi skirts, holding the idea that they are for the older lady too afraid to show their legs, however, more recently I have been finding myself looking more seriously at them. Midi skirts are just a bit more sophisticated than short skirts, and worn with a crop top (see above!) a pastel coloured clutch bag and pretty heels, you've got a prefect evening outfit.


Playsuits are a bit of an obsession of mine at the moment, I simply can't get enough of them! They are really cute and girly but can still look sophisticated. You can wear them for pretty much any occasion by just changing up your accessories, which is one of the reasons why my playsuit collection had dramatically increased recently. The hawaiian print makes this playsuit extremely summery and on trend at the moment.


Kimonos are an absolute must have this summer, being the perfect extra little layer to throw on over pretty much anything. The floral pattern on this kimono is gorgeous and would work with both plain and patterned underlayers, I can't wait to get my hands on this one or similar as I know it will certainly get a lot of use on my summer holiday.


River Island have been bringing out some absolute gems in the shape of shoes. I recently parted with my money for some white heels and it hasn't taken long before I found another pair I desperately needed! White shoes are perfect for summer, especially open and strappy ones. The actual heel on these are very small so you don't have to worry about falling over, yet the platform makes them much smarter than flat sandals. 


It's taking a lot of strength and restraint not to buy all of these items here and now so I wouldn't be surprised if you see them featured on here very soon!

Hope you are all having a good summer

Jess xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig