Monday, 7 July 2014

Pretty flowers and white heels











I am very much in love with this floral cold shoulder jumpsuit from In Love With Fashion. Actually, to be perfectly correct, I have a love for all of their jumpsuits so it was very difficult for me to decide which one to go for (I currently have another one in the post too!). This jumpsuit stands out for me as it looks quite smart, yet also fairly casual (does that make sense?!) The floral pattern is really pretty and adds a girly touch to the look, while the jumpsuit itself feels well made and of good quality. It also has pockets which I find very useful.I paired it with my new white peep toe platform heels from River Island. I have been crushing over these for a while now so when I finally tried them on in the shop, I ignored the price tag and took them straight to the tills! Safe to say I am a very happy lady.You can get the jumpsuit here or you can click the link to the website in the left hand sidebar so you can take a lookie.Jess xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig