Wednesday, 16 July 2014

In Love With Ice Cream










It was my cousin's 18th birthday get-together this weekend and I wanted to wear something simple and easy, but that also looked girly. Hence the reason I invested in this gorgeous ice cream pink jumpsuit. I have been crushing over it for a while so when I finally had just the occasion, the 'checkout' button was swiftly clicked on!

It's such a pretty pastel pink colour and it fits so well. The pockets are very handy and the material is thin so you don't get too hot in the summer sun, yet it feels extremely well made, as with all ILWF clothing. I often struggle with strapless items because my boobs aren't that big, however, when I wore this I didn't feel like I had to be constantly pulling it up which was a bonus.

You can get this jumpsuit here or just click on the banner in the left hand side bar :)

I hope you are all having a lovely week.

Jess xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig