Thursday, 10 July 2014

Flower Garden











Coords are making more of an appearance as we move into summer, so I thought I just had to give this trend a go. I found this absolutely gorgeous ditzy floral coord on the In Love With Fashion website and just couldn't wait to get my hands on it. The flowers are such pretty colours and the detailing is so intricate, I feel like I'm wearing a flower garden, it didn't take me long to fall in love with it. As with all ILWF clothing, it feels of amazing quality and is generally comfortable to wear. The shorts are stretchy at the waist so you can wear them as high waisted as you like. The only thing is, the top could probably do with being a tad longer, but then maybe I just have a long body haha. Anyways, go take a lookie!

You can find the coord here or you can click on the ILWF banner on the left hand sidebar.

Jess xx
SHARE:

1 comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig