Thursday, 26 June 2014

Tropical Simplicity




 


This is one of the outfits I took to Crete with me and absolutely loved it! I am a bit obsessed with pastels at the moment, I think they are simple and pretty yet have a way of jumping out at you, so there's no wonder I've ended up with this skirt. The tropical pattern on the crop top is absolutely gorgeous and goes perfectly with the skirt - I bought them together in case you were wondering. It is also very versatile so pairing it with shorts or jeans would also look good. The shoes I've had for a while but always make an appearance in the summer. Wedges are perfect for this time of the year, after all, you don't want your heels to sink into the grass at barbecues! The floral pattern is very in at the moment so these shoes work perfectly.

I love this outfit because it is simple yet elegant and works day and night.

The skirt, top and shoes are from New Look, my necklace is from H Samuel and my bracelet is from Chamilia.

I am changing up the locations of my blog posts, partly to make it more interesting for you lovelies, but also to find the best place so you can properly see what I'm showing you!

Anyways, I hope you like the look.

Until next time, live, laugh and love and enjoy all the little things in life 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig