Tuesday, 24 June 2014

New Look Jumpsuit Love


    
I have spent today clearing out my wardrobe, because currently, getting anything out or putting anything in is an absolute mission! My problem is, I love my clothes too much and there's no possible way I can bring myself to get rid of any! My solution? Get a new wardrobe? Unfortunately I don't have space for another one so apart from the few items I can bring myself to parting with, I'm just going to have to struggle on. 

During my -not-so-successful- clear out, I found some clothes that I used to adore, including this jumpsuit. It's from New Look and I got it for Christmas a few years back. I used to wear it for as many occasions as possible, until the Spring/Summer arrived and I moved on to brighter clothing. I know this outfit is very Autumn/Winter so it must seem strange for me to post about it now, however, if you paired it with bright shoes, jewellery and a bold bag, it would be worthy of those slightly chillier English Summer evenings. 

This jumpsuit is just so versatile, depending on what you accessorise it with, you can wear it to casual events as well as posher, smarter events.

My jumpsuit (belt included), bag and shoes are all from New Look, while my necklace is from Topshop.

I'm hoping to do more posts like this as it gives me a chance to share the outfits I love and also play around with my camera a bit more, I hope you enjoy!


Until next time, live, laugh and love and enjoy all the little things in life 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'd exactly the same as you, I have clothes in my wardrobe that don't even fit me anymore and I still can't part with them!
    The jumpsuit is lovely and looks great on you!

    sabrinaharriet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I think it's something only cured by one of those addiction groups!
      Aw thank you so much hun :)
      xx

      Delete

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig