Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Let's Get Colourful!

It looks like I'm walking here, I can assure you, I most definitely wasn't!


I understand today's post is very picture heavy, apologies to those who don't like that! I did have a video of the famous "Colour Cloud" but it refused to upload on here *sigh* so you can see it here instead.

On Sunday, my Auntie and I took part in The Colour Run in London! For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a 5km run that focuses on fun rather than the time (there is no official timekeeping). You can run/walk/jog/dance or anything else you fancy and at each kilometer mark, they throw loads of powder paint at you, resulting in you covered in colour! Then at the end, there is a dj and you get to party :)

My Auntie and I are keen runners so we timed ourselves with a watch, and we finished it in 26 minutes, which isn't bad considering the number of people we had to dodge! I would definitely do it again as it was a lot of fun and was just overall a good day, and I encourage everyone to give it a go as you won't regret it. My boyfriend had taken the day off work to come down to watch so it was really lovely to see him again as I hadn't seen him since we were at uni.

In other news, I'm going on holiday on Thursday!! My boyfriend and I are going to Crete for a week and I can't wait! This also means that I won't be blogging for that time, although when I get back, no doubt I will post a million and one photos!

As I said previously, I do intend to do more beauty/fashion related posts, I just don't have much money to buy and review for you, hopefully once I've worked more I will be able to! Anyway, I hope you are all well and had a great weekend!

Until next time, live, laugh and love and enjoy all the little things in life 


All photos and video were taken by my boyfriend and my Dad for me.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig