Sunday, 11 May 2014

Face of the Night / End of first year!

A few pictures of my face and me with my flatmates Becca and Lizzie

I had my last exam on Thursday, which signalled the end of my first year at university! I cant believe how fast it's gone, I've met some amazing people, had many fantastic and hilarious moments, and enjoyed my course. Going to university to study Geography and Natural Hazards was the best decision I could have made. So because of this, me and a load of friends went out last night to celebrate. We partied hard (perhaps a little too hard - paid the price for it today!) and generally had a great time. This is the makeup I wore:


♥ Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
♥ Maybelline Fit Me Concealer "20"
♥ Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation "200, Soft Beige"
♥ Seventeen Pressed Powder "Delicate Beige"
♥ Sleek Face Contour Kit "Medium"
♥ Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner "Black"
♥ Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express Mascara "Black"
♥ Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm "Mischievous"


I simply pinned my hair back with a couple of hair grips and hairsprayed the hell out of it. I wore my new crop top (featured on a blog post here), a black bodycon skirt, and my Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume.

I have recently noticed that I have been graced with the presence of a few spots, I'm putting it down to the stress of exams, so I am going to pay a lot of attention to my skin and being kind to it. In other news, my sister just passed her driving test! I am very proud, although it does mean that I now have to share my car *sigh*. Anyways, I hope you are all well and are having a great weekend.

Until next time, live, laugh and love and enjoy all the little things in life 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig