Sunday, 4 May 2014

Boots splurge

My products! Excuse my crappy cracked lips, they are in need for some TLC!

Every now and then, I feel the need to update my makeup and skincare products. Whether it's because I've run out or because I fancy a change, this time, it was the latter. So I went on to the Boots website, promising myself that I wouldn't spend to much - I need my money for food! - and that is when I noticed my Boots points total . I rarely spend my boots points so they had racked up to a nice £57.80 worth. Upon this realisation, I ignored my previously decided spend limit and shopped away! As they have only just arrived, I haven't had much of a chance to try them all out, however, let me know if you want me to review any of them and I shall. This is what I purchased:

♥ Botanics All Bright Eye Make Up Remover (£2.99)
♥ Ponds Hydro-Nourishing Cream (£4.49)
♥ Nivea Visage oil free moisturiser (£2.49)
♥ Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Face Mask (£10.00)
♥ Sleek Face Contour Kit "Medium" (£6.49)
♥ Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick "Pink Pout" (£7.49)
♥ Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm "Mischievious" (£7.99)
♥ Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm "Unapologetic" (£7.99)

I am looking forward to trying these products out and letting you know what I think of them! Also, there are a lot of deals and offers at Boots at the moment so it may be worth a peek.

I have just booked a holiday to Crete with my boyfriend so I am super excited for that! Which also means, no doubt I will  be doing more shopping soon, yay! It also means that there will be an abundance of sunny pictures coming soon!

Until next time, live, laugh and love and enjoy all the little things in life 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig