Monday, 28 April 2014

Face and Hair of the Day


I had an exam this morning so I didn't really bother with too much makeup and I just whacked my hair up in a trusty ponytail. The plait is what I did after my exam when I was playing around with my hair - which I like to do every now and then. I have been making a conscious effort to drink more water than I usually do, partly so I am nice and hydrated (need a hydrated brain for exams!) and also to help clear my skin. I have been noticing a difference in my skin lately too, it's a lot clearer and looks fresher than usual, despite the stresses of exams, so I'm happy. I realised the lighting isn't ideal in these pictures though, my face doesn't look that pink in real life!  So anyway, here is a list of what I'm wearing:


Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer "20"
♥ Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation "200, Soft Beige"
♥ Seventeen Pressed Powder "Delicate Beige"
♥ Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express Mascara "Black"
♥ Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush

My earrings are from Accessorize and my jumper is from Asos if anyone was interested. It took me about four attempts to get my hair to look half-decent but I think I did an okay job in the end? I have a love of plaits and often find myself platting my hair when I'm bored, I'm definitely going to do this hairstyle more regularly as it is actually really simple and quick to do. 


Until next time, live, laugh and love and enjoy all the little things in life 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig