Friday, 24 January 2014

Tanzania!


Travelling and doing charity work abroad is always something I have wanted to do. It is definitely a "gap year" thing, however, because I was working, I didn't get the chance. Now, I have been given the opportunity and it's safe to say I grabbed it! One of the postgraduate students from my university is organising a month-long trip to Tanzania to help with local projects and better people's lives over there. Put it this way, by the time I am 21, I will have helped over 8,000 people!

I will be going in September 2014 and will be working on projects such as:
Building dormitories for children who have to walk miles to school
Improving irrigation systems
♥ Finding a way of preserving surplus fruit for the locals to sell for profit
♥ Teaching English to school children


If any of you lovely people fancy contributing a small amount of money to this cause it would mean a great deal to me, and the many communities we will be helping! I have set up a fundraising page to make things easier :) 


Please give it a read and donate if you can! Thank you!

Until next time, live, laugh and love and enjoy all the little things in life 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. We actually did a fundraiser to Tanzania a little while ago! You can read about it on my blog :)

    -Alexandria

    ReplyDelete

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig