Monday, 20 January 2014

Song of the Week | Happy

To kick off my first series of 2014, I have for you, a song that will never fail to put me in a good mood! 

My first Song of the Week is 'Happy' by Pharrell Williams




This song is from the lovable kids film 'Despicable Me 2', which I thought was a great film. I'm definitely still a child at heart!
I could easily listen to this song on repeat and this is the first song I go to if I'm not feeling my usual happy self. Pharrell Williams has a classic soul voice and this song makes you want to get up and dance and sing along to it. 'Happy' has summery vibes, lifting your spirits during this cold season. 

Critics love it. I love it. You will love it :)


Until next time, live, laugh and love and enjoy all the little things in life 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig