Thursday, 22 August 2013

9 Days in the Sun! :)

Hey Guys!
I've been on holiday! This being one of the reasons I haven't posted recently. On the 5th August, my family and I flew out to sunny Rhodes (a Greek island) and spent the next 9 days sunbathing, playing tennis and partaking in many other activities!

The first day, we spent in Rhodes Old Town being all touristy and enjoying the views and culture. This was really nice and it was lovely spending some quality time with my family, whilst topping up the tan!

On the Wednesday, we took a taxi to the markwarner Levante beach Resort where we were to spend the next week. My brother and sister were in the "kids club" for 14-17 year olds so spent all day and evening with their friends. I, being too old for this, spent most of my day doing various exercise classes, playing tennis and sunbathing! I met some other people of a similar age to me so I spent each evening hanging out at the beach bar with them, and we ventured into Faliraki one night to enjoy the nightlife! 

Here are all the activities that I did (multiple times):

  • Beach Boot Camp
  • Aqua Aerobics
  • X-Fit
  • Legs, Bums and Tums
  • Circuit Training
  • Abs Attack
  • Body Conditioning
  • High Intensity Aerobics
  • Swimming
  • Team Triathlon (Team Apple PI! I ran)
  • Volleyball
  • Tennis
  • Kayaking
  • Gym
  • Table Tennis
I had a really good holiday, and I was sad to have to leave it all behind to come home to the real world. But, all good things have to come to an end eventually!

Here are some of my holiday snaps!




 My Dad, my sister, me and my Mum
 Me, my brother and my sister

 My siblings and I being normal... As usual...


 My family and I having big-ass smoothies in Rhodes Old Town
 My brother and I drinking the smoothies
 A market square in Rhodes Old Town
 My siblings and I being normal again
 Me standing in a big archway in Rhodes Old Town

 My brother and I in our new really (not) expensive Ray.Bans
 My Mum, my sister, me and my Dad huddling in the shade

 My sister and I about to go in the pool


 The front of the markwarner hotel
 One of the pools and the sea in the background
 My sister and I looking out from our balcony

 The hotel at night

 My Dad after kayaking in the team triathlon! Team Apple Pi!!
 My sister swimming in the team triathlon! 
 Me running (and looking terrible) in the team triathlon! It was over 30 degrees with no shade!


 My Dad and I looking out to sea
 A Greek band
 My Mum and I
 My Dad and I

 My friends and I playing volleyball


Some Greek Ruins in the resort

So there you go! I didn't increase the photo sizes because I thought that would make my blog post ridiculously long!! 

Where have you been on holiday this year?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig