Saturday, 20 April 2013

Soooorrrryyyy!!

Hey guys!
I am so incredibly sorry I have been so quiet over that last month and a half! I cannot apologise enough! It wont happen again, I promise! To make it up to you, I am going to write this post without planning it, I am just going to let the words flow and we will see where we end up :)

So, what's been happening in my life over the past six weeks?
At work, I stepped up my hours so it felt like I was there almost constantly! I was starting early in the morning and not getting home until early evening so when I was at home, I was absolutely shattered. I felt like I had hardly any time to myself and I was feeling quite stressed. I am generally a very positive person so it didn't really affect me in that way, I just couldn't be bothered to do anything useful or worthwhile with my time.

Strangely enough, I have managed to bag myself a boyfriend! I have no idea how and I honestly don't know what he sees in me, but he knows how weird I am and still voluntarily spends time with me. We have gone to the cinema lots and spent the day in London together, and we have been going out for nearly a month now. (I know a month isn't that long but as he is my first proper boyfriend, it means a lot to me!) Hopefully I will get him on one of my videos or in some of my pictures that I post to you :)

I had my birthday! On the 24th March, I turned 19 years old and I have begun my final year as a teenager. I had a pretty lazy day, I got up late and had a Full English brunch with my parents. When my brother and sister got home I opened my presents and got many exciting things, including a new camera!! My boyfriend came over to meet my family and to eat some cake which was really nice. In the evening I went out for a meal with my extended family and we ate so much! It was lovely to see everyone as I hadn't seen them in a while, and I got a few more presents there too! I have done a birthday haul video which you can watch HERE!

And from now on?
I have changed my hours at work once again, so I am doing a lot fewer now. This gives me more spare time to film videos for my YouTube channel and to write blog posts for you! My plan is to put up at least one video and one blog post every week. I will not neglect the interweb as badly as I have done these past six weeks, and I promise things will be different from now on!!


I hope you can accept my apologies!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig