Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Liebster Award




Hello everyone!
I have been tagged by BElieve in YOUrself for the Liebster Blog Award which is a great way to find more out about other bloggers who also have fewer than 200 followers. It would be great if everyone could get involved!

The rules:
1.      Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2.      Answer the 11 questions that your tagger has set for you
3.      Create 11 questions
4.      Tag other bloggers to answer those 11 questions
5.      Go to their page and tell them
6.      No tag backs!

My 11 things
1)      My favourite colour is baby pink or lilac

2)      My favourite film is Batman The Dark Knight Rises


3)      I am terrified of spiders! And heights

4)      I feel naked without my phone

5)      I am definitely NOT a morning person

6)      I dislike raisins and mushrooms

7)      My favourite music artists are Maroon 5, Rihanna, Imagine Dragons and Beyonc√©


8)      I love dancing and singing but not in front of people as I am too shy

9)      My favourite holiday is Christmas, closely followed by summer

10)  I love skiing and have been going pretty much every year for about 11 years


11)  My favourite makeup brand at the moment is Rimmel


My answers
1)      What is your favourite quote? 
‘Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened’ – Dr Seuss

2)      What’s your biggest dream? 
My biggest dream is that I will end up doing a job I love (can’t specify as I have no idea
what job I want to do!) and to have a lovely family 

3)      Who’s your favourite author? 
Don’t know that I have one? I just like lots of different books!

4)      What’s your favourite TV programme? 
At the moment? Arrow! It’s incredible!

5)      Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate? 
I don’t actually like hot drinks so none of them :P

6)      Where would you most like to travel? 
Hawaii because of the beautiful beaches and the volcanoes!

7)      What’s your favourite animal? 
Dog probably because they are so loyal and cute

8)      Fashion, beauty or lifestyle? 
Beauty

9)      Favourite shop? 
New Look probably, or Hollister

10)  One thing in your makeup bag you can’t live without? 
My mascara. I feel naked without my mascara!

11)  How would you describe yourself? 
Positive, fun-loving and relaxed

My 11 questions
1)      What is your favourite food?
2)      What is your earliest memory?
3)      What is your favourite makeup brand?
4)      What is the best film you have ever seen?
5)      What is your favourite colour?
6)      Who is your favourite music artist?
7)      What would you say is your best quality?
8)      Who is your favourite actor/actress?
9)      When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
10)  If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
11)  What do you like to do in your spare time?

I tag:

Now it’s your turn! Give it a go and keep the chain going!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thank you for tagging me :) It means a lot!
    Much love,
    A

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig