Saturday, 12 January 2013

Soap & Glory Obsession


As some people might know, I have a slight (and by slight, I mean massive) obsession with the Soap & Glory products. For those of you who don't know what Soap & Glory is, it's a company who sell products to keep you clean, such as body wash, and a small range of make-up, including lip glosses. This is sold in Boots so it is widely available. Today, I thought I would share with you my collection :)


Scrub your nose in it is a face wash which doubles as a face mask. You simply squirt a small amount on your fingers and massage your face with it. You can either just was it straight off, or, if you leave it on for about 3-5 minutes, it turns into an oil-absorbing, brightening, pore cleaning mask! I can't quite put my finger on what it smells of but all I can say is that it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean, and my skin is definitely thanking me as my face is a lot smoother.



The Sugar Crush range is definitely my favourite, largely because it smells amazing! It is made with Shea & cocoa nut balm, lime & almond oils and kiwi juice water. I use it after my baths and showers when I use the Sugar Crush Body Scrub (featured below) and it leaves my body silky smooth and smelling divine! It sinks in quite quickly and you don't have to use very much each time as it goes very far which means that this tub has lasted me a very long time!



I'm not particularly a fan of feet so when I saw this I was debating whether or not to buy it. However, I am so very glad I did as it leaves my feet ever so soft and nice smelling. The heel genius contains Allantoin, Glycerin, Macadamia Oil, Menthol, Bilburry, Orange & Lemon Fruit Acid Smoothers (half of those I swear are made up!). You just massage a generous layer onto clean feet before bet, slip cotton socks overtop and let it soak in while you sleep.


This is actually my second tub of the Sugar Crush Body Scrub as I love it so so much! It contains smashed brown sugar & sweet lime, almond oil & macadamia grains and you use it in the shower or bath 1-3 times a week, depending on how often you remember! I think this is my absolute favourite product of the whole Soap & Glory range as it smells so good and it keeps my skin silky smooth, especially when I use the Body Buttercream afterwards (featured above).


No one likes dirty hands, so I keep this hand gel in my bag and whip it out whenever I feel it necessary. Especially after travelling on public transport (which I don't do often) as you never know where other people's hands have been! It smells really nice and I am satisfied that my hand maid has killed off those nasty germs on my hands.


This is a small, handy bottle of shampoo that I can take on holiday with me. It has a fresh fruity fragrance and it is for all hair types. There's not really much I can say about this, other than it does what it says on the tin!



I am a massive fan of hand cream as I love my hands to be smooth and sweet smelling, therefore, I have a lot of it (4 or 5 tubes I think!). This one is made with shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallows and it is in a handy little tube to carry round with me for whenever I want to soften my hands.


As I have previously said, the Sugar Crush scent is my favourite, so it was a no-brainer for me to purchase the body wash. It is made with lime oil, coolcapsule x, kiwi juice water & a skin softening omega-rich veggie oil and it has a freshly-squeezed sweet lime fragrance. More often than not, I use all three of my Sugar Crush products together and I find myself smelling my skin as it really is lush!


I was lucky enough to receive this in my stocking (thanks Santa!) and I haven't used very much of it yet but so far, I am very happy with it. It contains peppermint essential oils, grapeseed EFAs, fruitliquid fig and orange waterjuice. It smells of cleanliness with notes of frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig, and jungle pomelo essence.


Yes, I am aware I have a lot of different body washes, but this one isn't actually mine. My sister got this in her stocking (thanks again Santa!) but I decided to include it in my post as I do still use it. It is made with natural mandarin peel extract and bonus built-in body lotion. It smells really nice, however, I have been using my other shower gels so I haven't had a chance to use it yet.


I am a fan of bubble baths. I particularly love bubble baths with bath bombs, and bath salts, and scented candles, and whatever else I can find to plop into my bath. That's why purchasing this was oh so easy! This is made with lemon balm, mallow extracts, and moisture-magnetising skin conditioners. It smells lovely and I feel all calm whilst I am soaking in the bubble filled bath. What more could you ask for in a bubble bath?!

So there you have it, my complete collection of Soap & Glory. If I could, I would probably purchase the whole range of products and just use them all the time, however, there are a few things holding me back (mostly funds). These are things that I will probably buy over and over again as I value them highly!



Have you bought any Soap & Glory products? What's your favourite?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have never tried Soap and Glory, but I am pretty sure they carry it at Target over here in the States (along with Boots, too, which I love). I am a bubble bath girl, too, so I think I will have to give Calm One Calm All a try - sounds like it would be great before bed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I would recommend you try it! Let me know what you think :)

      Delete

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig