Sunday, 9 December 2012

Howdy there!



Hey, so I thought I would give the whole blogging thing a go as i have found myself with some spare time on my hands :)
I will start by introducing myself and telling you a little about me:
  • My name is Jess
  • I am 18 years young
  • I live in a little village in Surrey
  • I have a sister called Emily and a brother called Matthew
  • We occasionally make little YouTube videos (check them out HERE)
  • I love trying out new makeup styles and looks
  • I play tennis every Saturday with my sister and 5 other lovely girls
  • I am currently on my gap year, working, blogging and making videos
  • Next year, I am off to Coventry University to study Geography and Natural Hazards and I am super excited :D

Hope you enjoy reading my blogs as much as I do writing them :)


Anything else you would like to know about me? Just ask :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig