Monday, 17 December 2012

Feeling Christmassy!

So as Christmas is nearly here (eek!) and we have decorated our house in a festive fashion! Here are some pictures :)

 This is my gingerbread train that I made today! I filmed myself doing it and made a video :)
Here is the archway in our hall. We decorated it with mistletoe, baubles and tinsel :)
 Some mistletoe hanging on our mirror in our hallway :)
 Our fireplace is decorated with baubles, tinsel and christmas cards :)
This is the holly wreath hanging on our front door, I added some red tinsel to it :)
 Here are three scented candles in my room. They are from Primark and have the 'Vanilla Bean' scent :)
 My Christmas tree is from Paperchase, 30cm tall and white. I decorated it with my fairy lights. The candles in front are both from Primark with the scents 'Boughs of Holly' and 'Vanilla Bean' :)
 This is our fabric advent calender where we put up a different character/feature every day. We like to mix things up a little when putting them up :)
 Our Christmas tree! We bought and decorated it on Saturday :)
 These are the fairy lights in my room, in the dark. I got them as a Christmas present two years ago :)
Here are my Christmas lights from WHSmiths which I bought last year. It was difficult to get a good picture of them because they flash :)









Have you been getting into the Christmas spirit too? It's so close to Christmas!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© JessicaLouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig